That Sunday we took Nat over to the Army Heritage center for activities for Armed Forces Day. Nat was in his glory and Jim too. It kept them entertained while I messed around with the camera. Haley... she could have done without it... until the end and you'll see why.
Some pictures from the day...
They camped out for two nights.
Nat liked this guy. He told how the soldiers used this gun to trick the enemy into thinking they were empty by a certain sound this gun made, when, in fact, they had a clip in it. When rushed, they would then unleash on the enemy. Nat knew exactly what they did and corrected me when I got it wrong. He always remembers every little detail... even when you think he's not paying attention.
I love his pose. Such a little man!
Not sure if Haley was bored or just not in the mood to see everything!

A handy way to carry bug repellant...
Technology has come so far...

And finally, several hours later... Haley found the part of the trip she enjoyed...
French fries...
And they were good. Even Nathaniel loved them and he's not a kid who likes them typically.

I love how Haley is looking at Jim in this picture. She may not be able to say "Thank you" yet but her look says it for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment