
In the second one, she is spending some time with Aunt Joey who was visiting from Virginia for the weekend. Some happy... relaxed... quiet time.

I had mentioned before that I leave a camera at daycare so we can see how therapy is going and what they're working on. Remember that happy, pleasant little girl above who is always smiling. Meet Haley below with her "game" face. As you can see, she's not always as cooperative as a therapist might like her to be. There are sometimes reports of tears, tiredness, protests, etc. Therapy is on Haley's terms.
And yes, if you're gonna make me stand here for so long, I'm at least gonna make myself comfortable. And no, I don't have to be happy about it either.

2 comments:
Loving all the posts! I miss it when you don't post but I know that we are all so busy!
Haley is looking great and I love all of your nature shots.
I laughed when you talked about Haley's therapy because Norrah has started to cry quite often when the therapists make her use her walker. She can do it... but man does she protest. HA!
I love seeing Haley stand. She has so much strength behind that smile and is going to go so far with it.
Post a Comment