Sunday, April 04, 2010

The Cutest Little Bunny...

The cutest little bunny showed up at our place and I just had to get some pictures...



I saw a similar idea on Two Peas, a photography site I follow, and I just had to give this a try with Haley. I'm so glad I did. The wall behind her is actually a wall at our front door where there is good lighting. The barnboard floor is paper from Michael's craft store which I rolled out and taped to the floor. I was hoping to get something I could use for an Easter card and I did!

I entered the photo above in the gallery and message boards at Two Peas and was quite pleased with the responses I got. I even got one from a professional photographer who is very good that I follow. Yes!!! Maybe there is some hope for a career change!

Nathaniel let me snap a few of him once he saw how cute Haley was so I could create a card with them on it. I got two "keepers" of Nathaniel. He's not really into getting his picture taken anymore. Here's one:



Here are other random shots I liked of the kids...





I know I'm cute!
What is that on top of my head?


Haley's flirting face...


I hope you enjoyed your Easter as much as we did! We had 2 outings on Saturday with my family and 1 today with Jim's. Nat played hard yesterday with his cousins and shared in an egg hunt at my aunt's and later in another at my parents'. Today Daddy took him for a hike on the mountain behind my parents' place. Later in the day, we went on a walk with some of Jim's family to the train station. He's a very tired little boy tonight ! Haley went along today on the walk today and enjoyed cuddles and love all weekend from family!
Both of the kids received goodies from the Easter Bunny today. Nat received Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn movies, a CD case to put his most-watched DVDs in, a Harry Potter DS game, a box of Whoppers candy and a bag of Butterfinger eggs. Haley received a new hat, oatmeal, pudding, a pack of M&Ms candy and several new outfits.
I'll try and get through some pictures to post later this week. Enjoy your week!

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I would hire you!!!

Jessmarie9 said...

I think you have something here!!! You take beautiful pictures. It doesn't hurt that your models are beautiful too. You really should persue that career change. can't wait to see you guys in April.

Mihaela said...

Your children are absolutely beautiful! The pictures too. And Nat looks like he's a smart and emotional little man.

Madeline said...

Beautiful pictures x

Kristy said...

It's been a while since I have checked up on your blog - I have to say that you take beautiful pictures. The kids look adorable. I am glad you all had a wonderful Easter.
I was happy to read your Kind of Therapy post - it sounded so much like how I have felt. It is always great to know that you are not alone in your feelings. I also went to the photo website and you were right about having to have tissues! They were the most beautiful pictures and seeing them made me even the more thankful that I have Dylan in my life. Thank you for sharing that link.

Nicole said...

Hi,
This is Tommy and Alyssa's mom. Everyday that Tommy has been at daycare, I've HAD to stop and admire your photo of Haley at Easter. You always capture the beautiful essence of her. Please keep sharing.

Nicole

Kisses4Kaylee said...

Hi Dulcie!

It was so great to meet you today. I just found your blog-- what beautiful pictures. Your son could model-- he is so photogenic! :-)

Haley is such a cutie, and I look forward to seeing you all again.

Laurie