Sunday, February 07, 2010

The Day After

The icicle on the previous post ... Well, this is what it turned into by the following morning.



Nathaniel finally enjoys playing in the snow! He headed outside a couple times throughout the day while Jim worked at clearing more snow. Here's a couple of Nat out at the pool deck.



Here's one of Haley on Natty's first ride-on toys. We just sit her on it so she has to work at balancing herself while sitting up. She seems to be enjoying it. I think it's something different for her.


While the boys were outside, I had plans for Miss Haley. I wanted to do Valentine cards with her picture on them so we got down to business.


Sweetness! This is so Haley!





I am so thankful she can sit up so well now. It was a long time coming but worth the wait!

I love the black and white version...

And would you believe what I spied out back late in the day?

Robins in the trees in the hollow behind the house. A first sign of spring!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love the picture of Haley on the ride on toy. Her balance looks so good. I think you are doing an amazing job with her. She looks so happy and sweet which says so much about her family.

Lauren said...

Love the B&W picture too! ADORABLE!!! I love Haleys eyes! I am sure I said that a million times already - but I do!