Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bathtime in the Bumbo

We found a new use for the bumbo and Haley loves it. The extra one bought for daycare was sent home when a therapist brought one in. We debated about what to do with it and one evening, at bathtime, I decided to try it in the tub. Haley is too small even for the seats that suction cup to the bottom of the tub but the bumbo is perfect. She can sit up and kick her feet now. I think her smile tells all.





(Oh, the photos are grainy because mommy refuses to use flash and her camera doesn' t handle low light well. She just wants to show how happy she's made me with my new bath seat.)



Natty has decided he likes to read to Haley lately.


Haley listening and watching very attentively
as Natty reads her a story in the tub.

We have noticed Haley is really paying attention to the details lately. She looks at us differently and really studies our faces. She now goes to circle time a couple days a week at daycare and her attention and ability to focus have been commented on there too by staff and therapists. Yeah Haley!!!


3 comments:

Lauren said...

That last picture of Haley is the best. You can definitely see her personality in that one! OH I LOVE HER! We will have to get together again soon and I will try to befriend her again because I just want to hug her!!! That is a good idea with the bumbo. We just got Norrah one of the suction seats... we shall see if that works for us but if not, now I know that we can try the bumbo!

Hannah said...

Haley looks like she has the sweetest personality. I lover her smile.

Anna said...

Such a beautiful family you have! Love the photos!