The little red caboose below the lake...
Nathaniel running ahead on the trail along the lake...
Daddy and Haley along the trail...
A few scenery shots along the way...
Timeout for a little play...
Nathaniel enjoying the monkey bars...
Nathaniel giving Haley a ride on the slide...
There were no infant swings so Nathaniel said, "I'll give her a ride!" As you can see Haley was quite satisfied with that. It's so nice to see moments like these! They do have a unique and special bond. Nathaniel is so good with Haley and he will be an excellent dad someday!
Nearing the end of the hike...
Hanging out along the covered bridge...
I wish I would have had Jim hold Haley up in the air for this shot.
I love how it turned out! If only...











3 comments:
Dulcie... I HAVE MISSED YOU! It was so fun to look at these pictures. As always the speak to your awesome talent of photography. I loved the pictures of Nat and Haley on the swing and slide. What a great big brother!
AND I MUST COMMENT THAT I LOVE JIM'S BEARD! KEN ALWAYS GROWS ONE IN THE WINTER (he told me after Thanksgiving this year!) I LOVE BEARDS. Ken complains that he gets overheated which is why he will only grow a beard in the winter. :)
So happy to be able to check in on your family. Thanks for sharing your trip to Little Buffalo.
Hi Dulcie,
Thank you for following baby Tanner. I often stop in the Steven's Family Blog looking for some great new pictures. You take such beautiful photos. Nathaniel is such a handsome boy!! Haley looks like she's doing well. She's such a doll baby. Well, it's great to hear from you and I would love for all of us to get together after the holidays sometime. I really enjoyed the picnic. Take care and I hope all is well:)
Gorgeous pictures! What a great experience for the kids to grow up in such a beautiful place!
Post a Comment