Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Couple of the Kiddos

I've been going through pics from the last month or two (I will get to beach pictures) and I love these two from the first weekend of October when Jim, the kids and myself took a little walk around a nature trail close to our home.



I love how Haley's sweet nature shines through and those blue eyes...
You can tell she loves to be outside!





And here's one of Nathaniel... He lost that front tooth earlier in the week and I think the other one will soon follow. He woke me up nearly in tears at 4 AM to tell me the tooth fairy didn't stop by. Luckily he fell back asleep and woke up close to 7 AM a much happier little fellow when he located the money under his pillow. That darn tooth fairy! At least she came through...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love, love, LOVE Haley's eyes!

Ha - and that tooth fairy needs to get on the ball, huh?

Hannah said...

Haley has gorgeous eyes! She is a beautiful little girl and Nat looks like a sweet big brother too! You take beautiful pictures.

Jessmarie9 said...

I have to ditto everyone else....Haley's eyes are gorgeous! She's adorable. I love the new use for the bumbo. I'll have to remember that for the future.