Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Little Fresh Air

A little fresh air... just what Mommy ordered. Wasn't sure if we should or not since Haley was sick all week, but decided it was time to get out and enjoy the spring air! So glad we did! Haley smiled from ear to ear and Nathaniel ran around and burned off some of his "little boy energy".

Nathaniel wanted to go over to the Heritage Center at the Army War College and take in the sights. It's a new favorite place for him since he loves planes and fighter jets and guns and anything else war-related.

A few shots from the day...


A little sign of spring!












I had to laugh when I first saw this one when it came up on the screen. Reminds me a tabloid picture. Haley's even being shielded by the hat. Actually, Nathaniel didn't want his hat and I forgot Haley's sunglasses so it worked out perfectly. Thanks Nat.

No comments: