Thursday, February 11, 2010

PJ Day

Another day of no school or daycare services... Can't you tell I was disappointed? Before the kids even awoke, I was busy taking pictures of the birds coming in to feed again. I got this keeper.



The kids and I took it easy and spent the day in PJs. I have decided that I do get more light in my house than I thought previously. I'm just not home enough to witness it.
Nathaniel needed to get his spelling work done for school on Friday. As you can see, he was a little "stumped". There were 5 columns on the paper, in each column was a pair of words or guide words like you'd find at the top of the page in a dictionary. His job was to place each spelling word in the column containing the guide words it would fall under. It took a while but he finally got it.



Haley has been working on kneeling in PT so I thought we'd try a little. She liked it and stayed in this position for quite some time. As a matter of fact, I left her in it too long. She seemed so happy playing. When I picked Haley up, her legs stayed in this position and she fussed. Haley was definitely not very happy with Mommy. It took a couple of minutes to get her back to normal. Lesson learned!




Haley is playing with a toy at midline with both hands. Still not consistent with this but it is developing.


How could you not enjoy moments like these? Loved being home with the kids today!

No comments: