Friday, July 31, 2009
Site Still Under Construction
I began working on this a year ago as a place to share photos with friends and family and to connect with other 4p- families. I love pictures so they are here but editting them is time-consuming, so the journaling falls behind. My deadlines keep getting moved back... and back... and back... I work outside the home 5-6 days a week so there is little time for the things I really enjoy... photography and 4p- kiddos blogs generally take precedence over my own blog. I still have not gone through Christmas pictures yet and I have many, many pictures from the beach last month. Stop back from time to time -- as I will get to them. I will get to the journaling too... I am planning on discussing our journey since Haley's 4p- diagnosis at 3 weeks of age. So many plans... so little time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I came across your blog from Lauren's "Knowing Norrah." You have beautiful kids! I have a daughter, Jillian, also born Jan. 2006 with WHS. Haley is precious (your photos are great!) and her sweet smile reminds me of Jillian's.
I have a caringbridge site for Jillian at www.caringbridge.org/visit/jillianweaver and even as easy as it is to update, I still can't seem to do it as often as I'd like. :) I have a problem with finding enough time, too!
Melody
Wow, Haley is beautiful and your photography skills are amazing.
I would love to connect as our daughter also has WHS (www.kendallobrien.blogspot.com) and would also love to hear her story in detail.
Please reach out to me when yu get a chance- kevin_obrien@comcast.net.
Post a Comment