Monday, August 31, 2009

My First Unofficial Shoot

I did my first unpaid shoot at my house on Sat. August 1st. My sister had been viewing my blog with a co-worker who wondered if I'd be interested in photographing her child. I agreed and gave it a try. I'm pretty satisfied with the results but learned it's not time to quit my "day job" yet.



I created this storyboard as a little "extra" because I didn't get the variety of shots I wanted for mom. My little subject didn't want to leave her mommy's arms :) I did manage to get a few "keepers".



I learned in talking with mom that she'd love if I could incorporate butterflies. I scanned a piece of scrapbook paper that brought out her eyes and added a butterfly and frame and I love it.



A simple B & W of one of my favorite images from the session.



I love the excitement in this one!


Another creation taken from the image below.






I love that this moment was captured.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

They look great Dulce! Way to go!

Jessmarie9 said...

Wow! You're a natural. They look professional:) What a cute baby, too.