We have had some of the most gorgeous sunsets this summer. While catching this one tonight, a couple of clouds moved together and formed the heart that you see.
3 comments:
Erin
said...
Dulcie- Love the heart. Talk about being at the right place at the right time. Someone was smiling on you that evening.
I love the picture. And I love the one of your three favorite people in the post below! I was excited to see that you had posted. Hope that you are well!
I was looking for some inspiration and I found you blog… Every single photo has something that makes me think of safety, love, the hands of my grandmother (the person who brought me up). You have a beautiful family! Good luck with the photo shootings!
3 comments:
Dulcie- Love the heart. Talk about being at the right place at the right time. Someone was smiling on you that evening.
I love the picture. And I love the one of your three favorite people in the post below! I was excited to see that you had posted. Hope that you are well!
I was looking for some inspiration and I found you blog… Every single photo has something that makes me think of safety, love, the hands of my grandmother (the person who brought me up).
You have a beautiful family! Good luck with the photo shootings!
Post a Comment